Terms & Conditions
Nectar Standard Terms & Conditions:
- To collect Nectar points, a valid Nectar Business card number must linked to the Viking account prior to the purchase. An employee cannot normally collect points for their personal Nectar account on money spent by their employer unless they've been expressly given permission to do so by their employer.
- If all applicable conditions are met, two Nectar points will be awarded for every £1 spent on eligible purchases. The relevant number of points will be added to the Nectar account within 28 days of the date of purchase. Where Viking runs bonus points promotions, such bonus points will be added within 28 days after the end of any applicable promotion period.
- Points cannot be earned on the value of postage stamps, delivery and other administration charges or VAT, and the value of such items will not be taken into account in any minimum order requirements for a promotion. Additional restrictions may also apply to certain promotions.
- Points will be retracted if items are returned or the purchase price is refunded.
- Offers and points: (i) cannot be exchanged for cash, (ii) cannot be used with any other offer, promotion or coupon (unless expressly stated otherwise); and (iii) shall only awarded to original recipient and are not transferable.
Viking reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to:
- withdraw any Nectar points that were awarded by Viking in the case of any fraudulent activity or if an error was made;
- change or cancel any bonus offer promotions; and
- change these terms and conditions and/or cancel its participation in the Nectar programme.
- Viking’s decision in connection with these terms and conditions is final and it will not enter into any correspondence in the event of any disputes.
- The Nectar programme is subject to the Nectar rules available at www.nectar.com
- The promoter is Office Depot International (UK) Ltd (trading as Viking), 501 Beaumont Leys Lane, Leicester, LE4 2BN. Registered number: 2472621
Nectar Spend Voucher Use Terms & Conditions:Redemption site: www.nectar.com/ways-to-redeem/rewards/viking
- Your chosen Nectar voucher will entitle you to the stated credit which can be redeemed against Viking products.
- The voucher is not valid in conjunction with other Viking vouchers, offers and discounts.
- The voucher may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases (one Voucher per transaction).
- Once your points have been redeemed via Nectar.com for a Viking voucher, this voucher is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No change or credit will be given if the purchase price is less than the voucher value.
- The voucher code must be quoted at the point of order.
- If products purchased with a voucher are returned for any reason, a replacement voucher to the value of the returned goods will be issued.
- Vouchers cannot be used against the purchase of postage stamps, gift cards and certain technology items, for a full list of exclusions, please visit www.viking-direct.co.uk/en/voucheractivity or call 0844 412 1111.
- This voucher is only valid with Viking in the UK.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher if your Viking credit facility is withdrawn.
- Customers do not have to be existing Viking account holders, but must be registered with the Nectar Business programme and will need to call Viking or log in / have a guest account on www.viking-direct.co.uk
- Ensure you print and save your voucher details as you will not be able to view your voucher code from your Nectar account.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email, call the Nectar helpline on 0344 811 0811.
- Each voucher is valid to use at Viking for a minimum of 6 months from the date of issue.
- Nectar points cannot be collected on any element of a transaction which is paid for by redeeming vouchers.