Legal Information | Voucher Activity
Voucher Activity Terms & Conditions
- These terms apply to all Viking promotional vouchers and discount vouchers. Additional terms may apply to individual promotions and these will be communicated separately.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other Viking or third party offer or discount.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases.
- The voucher code must be entered/quoted at the point of order.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against stamps and prepaid letters, Apple® products, personalised items, hampers and gift cards, Price King items, nor against VAT or charges for ancillary services such as delivery and installation. Such items cannot be included within any minimum or qualified spend.
- Vouchers are only valid with Viking in the Republic of Ireland.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse a voucher if a customer has any unpaid invoices.
- Cash value 0.0001c.
- Viking reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Viking's decision is final in respect of any dispute in connection with any voucher.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be used by the customer to which the voucher was sent to by Viking.
- All amounts and prices exclude VAT.
Voucher Activity & Free Gift Thresholds Exclusions
- Stamps and prepaid letters
- Apple® Products
- Personalised items
- Gift Cards
- Price King items
The Promoter isViking Direct (Ireland) Ltd, Unit 35 Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11, Registration number: 243136
- Customer services phone number: 1890 818 130
- Get an immediate answer to your question via our Live Chat››
- Or send an e-mail to our Customer Services team››