Legal Information | Voucher Activity
Voucher Activity Terms & Conditions
- These terms apply to all Viking promotional vouchers and discount vouchers. Additional terms may apply to individual promotions and these will be communicated separately.
- Vouchers may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other Viking or third party offer or discount.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed at the time of ordering and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit against prior purchases.
- The voucher code must be entered/quoted at the point of order.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed once.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed against stamps and prepaid letters, Apple® products, personalised items, hampers and gift cards, nor against VAT or charges for ancillary services such as delivery and installation. Such items cannot be included within any minimum or qualified spend.
- Vouchers are only valid with Viking in the Republic of Ireland.
- Viking reserves the right to refuse a voucher if a customer has any unpaid invoices.
- Cash value 0.0001c.
- Viking reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
- Viking's decision is final in respect of any dispute in connection with any voucher.
- Vouchers are non-transferable and may only be used by the customer to which the voucher was sent to by Viking.
- All amounts and prices exclude VAT.
Free Gift Thresholds Exclusions:
- Stamps and prepaid letters
- Apple® Products
- Personalised items
- Gift Cards
The Promoter isViking Direct (Ireland) Ltd, Unit 35 Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11, Registration number: 243136
- Customer services phone number: 1890 818 130
- Get an immediate answer to your question via our Live Chat››
- Or send an e-mail to our Customer Services team››